Feel as if it’s you lighting up the room with the First Alert PIR725 360 Degrees Motion Sensing Light Socket First Alert PIR725 Motion Sensing Light Socket New Price: $18.76 (as of 07/27/2016 13:24 UTC) . This nifty fixture installs directly into your existing indoor light socket and makes an ideal choice for laundry rooms, basements, and walk-in closets.
All incandescent bulbs up to 100-watts or compact fluorescent bulbs up to 50 watts are compatible. The light socket picks up on movement in all directions in a 360-degree radius, switching on when you enter and turning the light off again when you exit the room.
Product Specifications Range of Motion: 360 degrees About First AlertWith a complete line of home safety devices, First Alert is America’s most-recognized and most-trusted safety brand. Detectors, fire extinguishers, safety boxes, and other preparedness products give home and business owners alike increased peace of mind.
First Alert is actively involved in the communities it protects, too, with longstanding outreach initiatives supporting fire service and other organizations dedicated to fire prevention, carbon monoxide detection, and safety. Hands-free motion sensing light socket. 360-degree motion sensing radius.
Compatible with incandescent or fluorescent bulb. Installs in your existing indoor light socket. 3-year limited warranty. Dimensions: 2.9W x 2.9D x 3.9H inches.
First Alert PIR725 360 Degrees Motion Sensing Light Socket Features:
- Hands free automatically turns light on when entering and off after exiting the room
- Simply install in an existing light socket (indoor only) and then screw bulb into the fixture
- Senses movement in all directions in a 360 degree radius.
- Works with incandescent bulbs up to 100 watts
- Works with compact fluorescent bulbs up to 50 watts
- For indoor use only and has sensitivity range up to 12 feet when installed in direction of path most susceptible to motion or foot traffic.